Homeopathic Treatment for Hepatitis
Homeopathic Treatment for Hepatitis becomes more and more popular because of its effectiveness and safety. Unluckily, a lot of individuals do not have any idea about the effectiveness of homeopathic treatment for different types of hepatitis. Before jumping to the treatment, let us first discuss hepatitis.
HEPATITIS AND ITS TYPES:
The word Hepatitis initiated from the Greek word “hear” which means “liver” and Latin word “itis” which means “inflammation.” So, hepatitis is the inflammation of the liver.
Viruses are the most common cause of hepatitis. The other reasons may involve autoimmune diseases, other infections, toxins, specific medications, and excessive alcohol use.
There are five types of hepatitis caused by viruses, A, B, C, D, and E. a laboratory test can help to determine the type of hepatitis. The viruses have RNA (ribonucleic acid) core are responsible for hepatitis A, C, D, and E while hepatitis B is caused by the virus having a base of DNA.
CAUSES OF HEPATITIS:
Contaminated water and food results in hepatitis E and A.
Hepatitis A is also renowned as infectious hepatitis because it is a contagious disease.
Opposite to Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B is caused by sexual transmission, but it can also spread from mother to the child during childbirth or pregnancy. Hepatitis B is also known as viral hepatitis. When it gets severe, it can result in liver cirrhosis. Hepatitis B is easily transmitted by transfusion of contaminated blood.
Hepatitis B and hepatitis C proliferate by infected blood, for instance, sharing of needles by the users of intravenous drugs. When Hepatitis C gets complicated, it results in liver failure, cirrhosis, or chronic hepatitis.
There is a probability of Hepatitis D in the individuals that have hepatitis B. the most serious among all the types of hepatitis is hepatitis D, and it is rarest viral hepatitis. Multiple cases of hepatitis D are deadly, and chronic conditions can lead to cirrhosis.
hepatitis E initiates in the epidermis that is associated with contaminated water and poor hygiene. The fertile woman may be at the danger because of the infection through hepatitis E. this issue has been found generally in the developing countries.
SYMPTOMS OF HEPATITIS:
Numerous individuals having hepatitis can experience no symptoms or mild ones. Unless the liver gets damaged, the symptoms may not appear.
The starting phase of hepatitis is known as the acute phase. Its symptoms involve fatigue, diarrhea, mild fever or flu-like symptoms, loss of appetite, nausea, and vomiting, joint or muscle aches, general loss in weight, and abdominal pain.
This phase is not highly risky but it can develop to chronic hepatitis, which is the most severe stage and it can result in death. As the condition of the patient get worse, the symptoms start appearing are dark urine, portal circulation problems, enlarged spleen for alcoholic hepatitis, drowsiness, and dizziness for the drug induces or toxic hepatitis, hives with or without involving skin itching, headache, white of eyes and yellow skin (symptoms like jaundice) and stool of clay color that may constitute pus.
COMPLICATIONS OF HEPATITIS:
Here are some of the difficulties of hepatitis:
- For chronic hepatitis, the most common complication is scarring of the liver, called fibrosis. The liver gets damaged due to persistent inflammation and starts making the scar tissue for repairing itself.
- If the fibrosis gets extensive, it is renowned as cirrhosis of the liver. It has multiple causes, but the most common are hepatitis C and alcoholic hepatitis.
- The complication of cirrhosis includes liver cancer. There are two types of cancer. The one is cholangiolar carcinoma that affects the bile ducts, and the other is hepatocellular carcinoma that has a significant effect on the liver cells.
- The most uncommon and severe complication of hepatitis is liver failure. The liver functions get stopped in this condition, and it results in shutting down of the body and results in death.
- The inflammation of nephrons result is a disorder of kidney is Glomerulonephritis, and it is associated with hepatitis C and chronic hepatitis B infections.
- The atypical disorder caused by the abnormal gathering of a protein that helps in blocking of blood vessels is called cryoglobulinemia. It affects the circulation and seen in hepatitis C and chronic B infections.
- When there is severe loss of liver functions like liver failure can result in brain inflammation called encephalopathy. It creates multiple mental issues such as confusion, and it results in coma.
- The critical job of the liver involves filtering blood. When there is a blockage in the portal system due to cirrhosis and other issues, blood does not move back to the liver from the digestive system, and this process increases pressure. It is known as portal hypertension, and it is a severe complication and can be dangerous.
- A group of diseases that are caused by the issues processing essential chemicals in the body is called porphyrins. The one type of this disease makes blisters on the face and hands called porphyria cutanea tara, and it is rare among the infections of chronic hepatitis C.
- A demanding complication of hepatitis is the chance of having more than one viral infection at the same time. The common co-infection with hepatitis is with hepatotropic viruses while the other one is HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus).
Diagnosis of hepatitis involves LFT (Liver Function Test), complete blood count, bleeding time, a laboratory test for identifying the virus in the blood, imaging – MRI, CT-scan, Ultrasonography, clotting time and liver biopsy.
ROLE OF HOMEOPATHY IN THE TREATMENT OF HEPATITIS AND OTHER LIVER PROBLEMS:
Homeopathy gives a safe and effective treatment for hepatitis and other disorders of the liver. It reduces the discoloration of the sclera, mucous membrane, and skin. These medications make the metabolic system and liver strong.
The purpose of the homeopathy is to treat the hepatitis infection as well as it works through the treatment of the root cause. It does not focus on the current symptoms.
The Homeopathic Treatment for Hepatitis is a gentle and the comfort obtained through it is of the long run.
Different homeopathic medications can help in the cure of Jaundice. Some of them are below mentioned:
- ARSENIC ALBUM: when food poisoning or lousy food results in hepatitis, it is the best medicine for your cure. If you feel burning pain in liver, it gets better with the hot drinks.
- ANDROGRAPHIS PANNICULATA: It is beneficial in hepatitis C and B. This medicine is useful in resistant jaundice, and it is found helpful where Chelidonium Majus does not function efficiently.
- CARDUUS MARIANUS: The most effective remedy for liver cirrhosis with generalized edema is Carduus Marianus. It is laterally swollen and engorged liver that gets worse from pressure, and it is helpful in every condition.
- AURUM METALLICUM: during pregnancy, it is productive for jaundice. The epigastrium can be distension with increased appetite and thirst, following hot eructations and burning sensations.
- CHELIDONIUM: Chelidonium can treat the enlarged liver with tenderness. It is best to use Chelidonium in the throbbing and dull pain in your liver area, hepatomegaly with bilious complications, marked desire for hot drinks and foods, pain aggravation on eating, and jaundice due to the gallbladder and hepatic obstruction.
- CARICA PAPAYA: it is excellent to use Carica Papaya when there are splenomegaly and hepatomegaly linked with indigestion, dyspepsia, and fever. The marked feature for this treatment is constipation. When you have an intolerance to milk, even taken in small amounts, it will result in pain.
- CROTALUS HORRIDUS: this homeopathic medicine is used for treating jaundice cases when the whole body appears yellow, constant nausea and vomiting, pain in the liver, atonic dyspepsia, jaundice with hemorrhagic manifestation, and complications that occur during transfusion of blood.
- CHIONANTHUS: this drug is beneficial in chronic jaundice with reoccurring in every summer. The symptoms involve a yellow skin, stools of clay-color, constipation, and an enlarged liver.
- LACHESIS: In the complaints of liver particularly among alcoholics, Lachesis plays an important role. When the region of the liver is sensitive, and the person cannot bear anything around the waist, it is among the most effective medicines for the fatty liver. It reduces the hazards of blood transfusion and sensitiveness of the right hypochondrium.
- NATRUM SULPURICUM: for liver issues like jaundice where the symptoms involve a region of the liver that is sore, tender, and sensitive to touch, Natrum Sulphuricum is excellent medicine used in Homeopathic Treatment for Hepatitis /.
- LYCOPODIUM: Lycopodium is the best to use when there is the desire of warm and sweet things, bread aggravates, excessive flatulence and shooting pain in lower abdomen from right to left.
- PHOSPHORUS: phosphorus is useful for fatty degeneration, acute hepatitis, jaundice linked with pancreatic disease, and cirrhosis. It reduces the marked soreness, enlargement, and hectic night sweats.
These are some of the medications that are helpful for Homeopathic Treatment for Hepatitis in alleviating the infection and other issues associated with the liver.
So, going for Homeopathic Treatment for Hepatitis is not bad. It is counted among the natural treatment for hepatitis.
US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health recently published the case study performed by Barbara Sarter, Ph.D., APRN, FNP-C, Di-Hom, Prasanta Banerji, FMIH, and Pratip Banerji, MD (Hom) about the treatment of Viral Hepatitis with homeopathic remedies. The result of the study showed Successful Treatment of Chronic Viral Hepatitis using High-dilution Homeopathic Medicines. You can read about Homeopathic Treatment for Hepatitis here.
If you are interested in Homeopathic Treatment for Hepatitis contact Philadelphia Homeopathic Clinic (267) 403-3085 to set up an appointment for the initial evaluation. You will meet Dr. Tsan, one of the most successful and reputable homeopathic practitioners in the world and get 100% customized treatment based on the “like cures like” philosophy.